The Universal Transmitter, now with HART EDDL, marks a new turn in gas detection from Honeywell Analytics. It supports the widest range of sensors on a common platform and offers a modular choice of inputs and outputs.
The transmitter is designed for flexible integration, simple installation, user-friendly operation and straight-forward maintenance. It is ideal for use with a range of gas monitoring controllers or industry standard PLCs. The introduction of our HART Enhanced Device Descriptor Language (EDDL) software provides users with an at-a-glance indication of the health of their gas detectors in the field.
Supports the widest range of sensors on a common platform and offers a modular choice of inputs and outputs (saving customers time and money).
- Flammable gas detection 0 to 100% LFL/LEL
- Flexible operation options
- Minimal training required
- Material: LM25 aluminum, painted (SS316 painted optional)
- Temperature: -40° to +65°C / -40° to +150°F (sensor dependent)
- Humidity: 20 to 90% RH (non-condensing)